Monday, April 29, 2013

Broken

Today God, I ask you to break my heart open into a million pieces.  Put it back together correctly,  because I think I have misplaced a few pieces that I just can't seem to fit together.  These gaps are causing pain that only comes out in anger.  I don't want to be angry.  I want to feel whole and content.  Happy.  Fix me Lord.  Fix these holes left behind from things of my past and present with your love and patience.  I can't move forward without you.  

Amen 

"Machines never come with any extra parts you know.  They always come with the exact amount they need, so I figured if the whole entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part.  I had to be here for some reason and that means you have to be here for some reason too." 
             -The movie HUGO 

No comments:

Post a Comment