Thursday, April 25, 2013

Living a bit more simply.

I've been thinking about my life in general.  What do I want for myself, my children.  I want to live more simpler.  I want to live with less t.v. and internet.  I want to know less about the cruel people in this world.  If I knew them less, I would fear them less.  If I feared them less, I could help more and not be shaken to the core every time I tuned into the local news station. I do not want to be uninformed and ignorant, but just more in tune with myself and the people that surround me.  


This life is about putting our faith in something good, hoping for the best, and loving each other and our god.  Not about hating or fearing our enemies- the cruel ones on this earth.  It's about loving each other and passing that love on to others. 


Make your own news.  Let it be filled with good things.  Allow God to shine through, even if it's the smallest crack.  A small crack of light in the dark can be very eye catching.  Let people be drawn to you and take an empty hand.  Life is hard.  Share your light, that light is God, and God is Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment