Thursday, May 23, 2013

Love does not delight in evil

Love does not delight in evil.  The old saying, I believe, says do unto others as you would have them do unto you, not do unto others as they do unto you.  Sometimes I believe people do not realize how their actions affect others.  Whether they mean to be hateful or not, I believe all people want to be be ultimately good.  I know "good" is a relative term, though, because all people are raised differently.  I do know that all people want to be loved and to be loved you have to be able to love someone back.  I believe love is the root of all things good, and should be embraced as such.  Every person on this earth has a God given gem inside them. It is up to you whether you find it, use it for His glory, and let your love shine through it.  There will be no room for evil.  None.

No comments:

Post a Comment